Build and fortify skills that transcend teams
Uses: Team building, employee communication, conflict management, productivity, career development
- Help individuals better understand, internalize, and apply the principles of The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® model of Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results.
- Foster a shared vocabulary to improve communication throughout an organization.
- Suitable for a wide range of participants, regardless of how well they know one another.
Profile is for one person.
For each profile ordered, you will receive an email with the Access Code. Anyone taking the assessment will need to set up an account.
Note: If you’re forwarding Access Codes to others and want to see their reports, ask respondents to send their reports to you
- 23-page report focuses on developing skills to become a better teammate
- Teaches the principles of good teamwork, based on the Patrick Lencioni model
- Offers insights into what you bring to your teams and where you can keep growing
- Takes 15-20 minutes to complete the survey. Assessment results are available upon completion.
- Designed for the individual learner, participants do not need to be part of the same team.