We Hug In The Hallways
Being in a job and company culture that fits your behavioral style is vital for work satisfaction and happiness. Finding that fit can be bewildering. We Hug in the Hallways Here will help you solve this puzzle. Using the DISC behavioral style model and case studies of real people in various jobs, Roger Wenschlag zeros in on style-based motivators and demotivators that can make or break job success. He also takes the mystery out of finding the right organizational culture, or adapting to the one you are in. No matter where you are on your career journey—college, early career, or mid-career—this book is a must-read.
* Only book of its kind exclusively focused on exploring the connection between your behavioral style and the job or career you choose.* Learn in-depth about the four behavioral styles—dominance, influence, steadiness, and conscientiousness—and how they influence your motivation.
* Easy to read—non-theoretical, informal, and practical.
* Interactive end-of-chapter questions and exercises throughout book.
* Make job and career connections by reading about 16 real people, in good fit jobs, who describe the motivators and demotivators of their jobs.
* Durable, "lay-flat" binding makes highlighting and notations easy.