SEE UPCOMING DATES (Click on Certification tab)
You can register for a specific date, or purchase here in the store and we will work with you to register you to the most convenient upcoming session.
Aid in building the professional capacity of your clients’ internal team to get the most out of Everything DiSC Workplace. Self-directed learning and virtual collaborative sessions help participants gain the expertise and credentials needed to bring this powerful tool directly into their organizations.
$2495.00 per person
*Client must own or have access to an Everything DiSC Workplace Kit; Sold Separately here
- Own or have access to an Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit
- Commit to four weeks of self-directed and instructor-led work (approximately 3-5 hours per week)
- Active participation in all four live sessions (instructor-led)
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities
- Passing score on the final exam
- Be able to access the course from a personal computer and use a cell phone or land line for the live collaborative sessions (Please note: long distance phone charges or fees WILL NOT apply; however cell phone minutes will be used)
Visit our Events Calendar to see available dates for this Everything DiSC Workplace Online Certification.
- Increase confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace® sessions in their organization
- Develop experience facilitating Everything DiSC Workplace® Facilitation toolkit with small groups
- Experience first-hand the Everything DiSC Workplace® assessment and apply the personalized profile results to real-world scenarios
- Learn to keep Everything DiSC® alive within the organization by creating a culture of DiSC with MyEverythingDiSC.com
- Upon successful completion of the course, receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace® Facilitator
- Four modules of self-directed and live collaborative learning (each requiring three to five hours of time per week), conducted over a four week period
- Practice facilitating with small groups and exploring challenging scenarios that could come up during workshops
- Active knowledge checks to help participants assess how well they understand the content and to improve learning and retention
- Final Certification exam (self-directed/graded activity)
This online course consists of four modules over a four week period. Your clients will complete one module per week. Each module will require three to five hours of time per week, broken down in the following way
- One to three hours of self-directed online work, to be completed before the module’s live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session
- One 90-minute live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session per week (NOTE: Attendance is required at ALL live collaborative sessions)
- 30 to 60 minutes of additional self-directed online work following the live collaborative session
- A final exam, to be completed within 48 hours of the final live collaborative session
- Use a laptop or desktop computer (Mac or PC) and a phone like for audio are required. This course does not support use of tablets or VOIP.
- Recommended browsers for this course include:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer (version 9 and later)
(Please note: If using a Windows XP operating system, use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, as Windows XP only supports Internet Explorer 8 and earlier.)